The UNWE library was set up in 1923 as a library to the Free University for Political and Economic Sciences
Library officials implement the following activities:
- Survey the needs of students and lecturers of scientific information;
- Find, collect, process and keep the necessary information materials and make an inquiry instrument for them;
- Provide the necessary environment for preparation of students and lecturers;
- Support the process of the research work in line with the modern requirements;
- Make and use new information products and services;
- Give the students and readers the information and literature they search for;
- Provide an access to the information funds of other libraries and information centers in the country and abroad.
- The library card is free of charge.
- Students may borrow up to 6 books.
- The transfer of media is prohibited and does not discharge the borrower from his/her liability.
- The lending period is defined to 4 months.
- In cases of demand or lost, you will be charged.
The university library has totally 500 000 volumes of literature. Its information funds include books, periodical editions, defended theses and scientific elaborations, some other materials.
At the readers disposal there is a hall for free access as well as some reading halls with more than 180 reader seats, 100 personal computers having access to the library electronic resources, to the Internet and to the UNWE e-mail server.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 08:30 – 21:00
Saturday: 08.30 – 16.00
Sunday: Day off